Summary of traditional / Digital Art Techniques and skills
Visual Art ( Traditional art )
- Traditional drawing with graphite, charcoal, oil pastel.
- Traditional water, acrylic and oil colours; still life, landscapes, portrait and figures.
- Sculpture; portrait and figures.
- Photography ; traditional film and digital DSLR
- Digital painting; fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, Autodesk Sketchbook, AmbientDesign Art Rage, SmithMicro Manga Studio, Paint tool Sai, PortalGraphic Open Canvas
- Digital art; photo manipulation, photo matting; Adobe Photoshop, digital photography and motion graphic : Digital video editing for Final Cut Pro, Google Sketch up pro 3D Art.
- Interactive Media and flash; fluent in Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustration and InDesign.
Knowledge of visual art and illustration skills such as human anatomy, perspective, composition, colour comprehension, shading, lighting and textures.
- Freelance concept art and illustrator for personal projects (2009-present)
- Lead concept character designer, promotional illustration - ANAEAX studio, USA (2013-present)
- Concept artist and illustrator: Rift Entertainment, USA (2012-present)
- Concept designer and illustrator: Pokelabo, INC, Japan (2013)
- Concept artist and illustrator: Miraishonen INC, Japan (2012-2013)
- Concept artist and illustrator: To The World Co., Ltd. Japan (2012-2013)
- Lead concept character and creature designer: Kalescent Studios -Jon Troy Nickel, Australia (2012)
- Lead concept artist for visual games on web-based – Cross-Fate studio, USA (2012)
- Illustrator for characters: SunRise-inc.co, Japan (2008-2010)
- Concept design and Illustrator: Carousel studio, USA (2010)
- Illustrator for books and games illustration: Hobby Japan Co., Lt, Japan (2009-2010)
- Concept artist and film Narrator for Art Documentary film: Maya Cinema co.ltd, Thailand (2010)
- Concept artist and Illustrator: Akihabara excavation project, Japan (2010)
- Concept artist: Square Enix, Japan (2010)
- Concept artist and illustrator for book illustration: Kodansha Ltd, Japan (2007-2009)
- Concept designer and art director for documentary film: Maya Cinema, Thailand (2008 - 2010)
- Concept designer: NC true, Thailand (2006-2007)
Bachelor’s degree Fine and Applied Arts – Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand: First honourable prize and gold medal for Visual art, Painting major. ( 2003 – 2007 )