Throughout Tida’s childhood she was interested in drawing and was inspired by various categories and styles from illustration books, comics, animation films and games. Since Tida was young, she has lived in multiple countries because of her family's business. She has learned from different cultures and portrayed them into her art.
Tida has been self-studying classical art fundamentals and techniques for many years through the use of books, from her parents and professional artists from Art Institutions. Upon graduating from the University with a Bachelor’s degree Fine and Applied Art she spent a few years working as an illustrator and concept artist for various book publishers, film,and game development studios such as Warner Bros. Studio, Square Enix, Cygames and Applibot.
- Tuo Museo
- Warner Bros.
- Square Enix
- Pokelabo Inc.
- Rift Entertainment
Summary of traditional / Digital Art Techniques and skills
Visual Art ( Traditional art )
- Traditional drawing with graphite, charcoal, oil pastel.
- Traditional water, acrylic and oil colours; still life, landscapes, portrait and figures.
- Digital painting; fluent in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Unity, Corel Painter, Autodesk Sketchbook, AmbientDesign Art Rage, Paint tool Sai, Clip Studio Paint
- Digital art; photo manipulation, photo matting; digital photography and motion graphic : Digital video editing for Final Cut Pro, Blender, Google Sketch up pro 3D Art.
- Interactive Media and flash; fluent in Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustration and InDesign.
Knowledge of visual art and illustration skills such as human anatomy, perspective, composition, colour comprehension, shading, lighting and textures.
- Freelance concept art and illustrator for personal projects (2009-present)
- Lead concept art, illustrator and level design - TuoMuseo, Italy (2018)
- Illustration and concept art - Infinitale RPG Chris Fisk, UK (2017)
- Storyboard, concept art, illustration - Project Riverdale, The CW CBS Corporation -Warner Bros.: Thinkingbox, Vancouver, BC (2017)
- Illustration and character design : Four World Sinc, New York, USA (2016)
- Illustration and character design - contract : Applibot, Japan (2014-2015)
- Illustration - contract : Cygames, Japan (2014)
- Illustration and concept art - contract : Nexon, Japan (2014)
- Lead concept character designer, promotional illustration - ANAEAX studio, USA (2013-present)
- Concept artist and illustrator: Rift Entertainment, USA (2012-present)
- Concept designer and illustrator: Pokelabo, INC, Japan (2013)
- Concept artist and illustrator: Miraishonen INC, Japan (2012-2013)
- Concept artist and illustrator: To The World Co., Ltd. Japan (2012-2013)
- Lead concept character and creature designer: Kalescent Studios -Jon Troy Nickel, Australia (2012)
- Lead concept artist for visual games on web-based – Cross-Fate studio, USA (2012)
- Illustrator for characters: SunRise-inc.co, Japan (2008-2010)
- Concept design and Illustrator: Carousel studio, USA (2010)
- Illustrator for books and games illustration: Hobby Japan Co., Lt, Japan (2009-2010)
- Concept artist and film Narrator for Art Documentary film: Maya Cinema co.ltd, Thailand (2010)
- Concept artist and Illustrator: Akihabara excavation project, Japan (2010)
- Concept artist: Square Enix, Japan (2010)
- Concept artist and illustrator for book illustration: Kodansha Ltd, Japan (2007-2009)
- Concept designer and art director for documentary film: Maya Cinema, Thailand (2008 - 2010)
- Concept designer: NC true, Thailand (2006-2007)
- Bachelor’s degree Fine and Applied Arts – Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand: First honourable prize and gold medal for Visual art, Painting major. ( 2003 – 2007 )
- Awwwards - Best site of an alternate reality web experience for The CWs Riverdale which utilizes Facebook Connect resulting in a personalized comic book narrative inspired by the Archie Comics